- A tube with a rubber bulb used to take up and release melted fat or gravy in order to moisten roasting meat
- A sewer who fastens a garment with long loose stitches
- A cook who bastes roasting meat with melted fat or gravy
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BREASTS
- Meet at breast level; "The runner breasted the tape"
- The part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
- The front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- Either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- Meat carved from the breast of a fowl
- Confront bodily; "breast the storm"
- Reach the summit (of a mountain); "They breasted the mountain"; "Many mountaineers go up Mt. Everest but not all summit"