- (a.) Torn in pieces; tattered.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BRETON
- (a.) Of or relating to Brittany, or Bretagne, in France.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Brittany, or Bretagne, in France; also, the ancient language of Brittany; Armorican.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- English novelist; oldest of three Bronte sisters (1816-1855)
- English novelist; one of three Bronte sisters (1818-1848)
- English novelist; youngest of three Bronte sisters (1820-1849)