- A piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- A board that forms part of the side of a bed or crib
- A removable board fitted on the side of a wagon to increase its capacity
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BROADSIDES
- An advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- The simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship
- Collide with the broad side of; "her car broad-sided mine"
- The whole side of a vessel from stem to stern; "the ship was broadside to the dock"
- All of the armament that is fired from one side of a warship
- A speech of violent denunciation