Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BROW
- (n.) The prominent ridge over the eye, with the hair that covers it, forming an arch above the orbit.
- (n.) The hair that covers the brow (ridge over the eyes); the eyebrow.
- (n.) The forehead; as, a feverish brow.
- (n.) The general air of the countenance.
- (n.) The edge or projecting upper part of a steep place; as, the brow of a precipice; the brow of a hill.
- (v. t.) To bound to limit; to be at, or form, the edge of.