Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BUG
- (n.) A bugbear; anything which terrifies.
- (n.) A general name applied to various insects belonging to the Hemiptera; as, the squash bug; the chinch bug, etc.
- (n.) An insect of the genus Cimex, especially the bedbug (C. lectularius). See Bedbug.
- (n.) One of various species of Coleoptera; as, the ladybug; potato bug, etc.; loosely, any beetle.
- (n.) One of certain kinds of Crustacea; as, the sow bug; pill bug; bait bug; salve bug, etc.