Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BUGS
- Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
- A minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
- General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- Insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
- A small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
- A fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- Annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"