Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: BULLS
- A large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got"
- An investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
- Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- A serious and ludicrous blunder; "he made a bad bull of the assignment"
- Advance in price; "stocks were bulling"
- Mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
- Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
- Uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- Try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- Obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
- Push or force; "He bulled through his demands"