Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: BULLY
- (a.) Jovial and blustering; dashing.
- (a.) Fine; excellent; as, a bully horse.
- (n.) A noisy, blustering fellow, more insolent than courageous; one who is threatening and quarrelsome; an insolent, tyrannical fellow.
- (n.) A brisk, dashing fellow.
- (v. i.) To act as a bully.
- (v. t.) To intimidate with threats and by an overbearing, swaggering demeanor; to act the part of a bully toward.