- (n. pl.) Waste silk formed in winding off the threads from a cocoon.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BUNKS
- A long trough for feeding cattle
- Beds built one above the other
- A message that seems to convey no meaning
- Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
- Unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- Provide with a bunk; "We bunked the children upstairs"
- Avoid paying; "beat the subway fare"
- A bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- A rough bed (as at a campsite)