Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: BUNTS
- Hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- Fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- Similar to Tilletia caries
- Disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- To strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"