Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: BUTTS
- Thick end of the handle
- The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- To strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
- Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- Place end to end without overlapping; "The frames must be butted at the joints"
- Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- A victim of ridicule or pranks
- The part