- a b c
- The first three letters of the alphabet, used for the whole alphabet.
- A primer for teaching the alphabet and first elements of reading.
- The simplest rudiments of any subject; as, the A B C of finance.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CAB
- (n.) A kind of close carriage with two or four wheels, usually a public vehicle.
- (n.) The covered part of a locomotive, in which the engineer has his station.
- (n.) A Hebrew dry measure, containing a little over two (2.37) pints.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A broad, flatbottomed ferryboat, usually worked by a rope.
- (n.) A vat or cistern. See 1st Back.