- Serve an ace against (someone)
- Play (a hole) in one stroke
- Score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
- Succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: CADE
- (a.) Bred by hand; domesticated; petted.
- (n.) A barrel or cask, as of fish.
- (n.) A species of juniper (Juniperus Oxycedrus) of Mediterranean countries.
- (v. t.) To bring up or nourish by hand, or with tenderness; to coddle; to tame.
- (n.) A small European cyprinoid fish (Squalius leuciscus or Leuciscus vulgaris); -- called also dare.