- Dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently; "He dispatched the task he was assigned"
- Kill intentionally and with premeditation;
- Complete or carry out; "discharge one's duties"
- The act of sending off something
- Killing a person or animal
- The property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
- An official report (usually sent in haste)
- Kill without delay; "the traitor was dispatched by the conspirators"
- Send away towards a designated goal
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CADETSHIPS
- The position of cadet