- (a.) Possessing acres or landed property; -- used in composition; as, large-acred men.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CADRE
- (n.) The framework or skeleton upon which a regiment is to be formed; the officers of a regiment forming the staff.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Forming or resembling an arch; "an arched ceiling"
- (n.) See Cadre.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Care
- (n.) The name of several evergreen trees. The wood is remarkable for its durability and fragrant odor.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to cedar.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Race