- (n.) A room or rooms under a building, and usually below the surface of the ground, where provisions and other stores are kept.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CALLER
- (a.) Cool; refreshing; fresh; as, a caller day; the caller air.
- (a.) Fresh; in good condition; as, caller berrings.
- (n.) One who calls.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To call back; to summon to return; as, to recall troops; to recall an ambassador.
- (v. t.) To revoke; to annul by a subsequent act; to take back; to withdraw; as, to recall words, or a decree.
- (v. t.) To call back to mind; to revive in memory; to recollect; to remember; as, to recall bygone days.
- (n.) A calling back; a revocation.
- (n.) A call on the trumpet, bugle, or drum, by which soldiers are recalled from duty, labor, etc.