- The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- Storage space where wines are stored
- An excavation where root vegetables are stored
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CALLERS
- A social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company"
- The person initiating a telephone call; "there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone"
- The person who convenes a meeting; "who is the caller of this meeting?"
- Someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice; "the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
- A person who announces the changes of steps during a dance; "you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing"
- The bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- An investor who buys a call option
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection;
- Cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression; "She was recalled by a loud laugh"
- Summon to return; "The ambassador was recalled to his country"; "The company called back many of the workers it had laid off during the recession"
- Go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
- Cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"
- Make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution; "The company recalled the product when it was found to be faulty"
- Call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
- The act of removing an official by petition
- The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort); "he has total recall of the episode"
- A bugle call that signals troops to return