- (n.) The top or highest point; the culmination.
- (n.) The crisis or height of a disease.
- (n.) Mature age; full bloom of life.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CAME
- Imp. of Come.
- (imp.) of Come
- (n.) A slender rod of cast lead, with or without grooves, used, in casements and stained-glass windows, to hold together the panes or pieces of glass.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A money of account in China equal to one tenth of a tael; also, a weight of 57.98 grains.
- (n.) A kind of spice; the aril which partly covers nutmegs. See Nutmeg.
- (n.) A heavy staff or club of metal; a spiked club; -- used as weapon in war before the general use of firearms, especially in the Middle Ages, for breaking metal armor.
- (n.) A staff borne by, or carried before, a magistrate as an ensign of his authority.
- (n.) An officer who carries a mace as an emblem of authority.
- (n.) A knobbed mallet used by curriers in dressing leather to make it supple.
- (n.) A rod for playing billiards, having one end suited to resting on the table and pushed with one hand.