Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CAMOUFLAGE
- An outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something; "the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories"
- Disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something; "The troops camouflaged themselves before they went into enemy territory"
- The act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance; "he is a master of disguise"
- Device or stratagem for concealment or deceit
- Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the background