- (n.) A rascal; a swindler; a rogue.
- (a.) To perform in a hasty, neglectful, or imperfect manner; to do superficially.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CAMPS
- Temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- Temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers; "level ground is best for parking and camp areas"
- A penal institution (often for forced labor); "China has many camps for political prisoners"
- A site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months; "city kids get to see the country at a summer camp"
- Shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- Something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality; "the living room was pure camp"
- An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- A group of people living together in a camp; "the whole camp laughed at his mistake"
- Give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- Establish or set up a camp