- A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
- Apple computer
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CAMS
- A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion
- A river in east central England that flows past Cambridge to join the Ouse River
- Computer aided manufacturing
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Con, cheat
- Deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
- A fraudulent business scheme