- (n.) A pustular affection of the skin, due to changes in the sebaceous glands.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: CANE
- (n.) A name given to several peculiar palms, species of Calamus and Daemanorops, having very long, smooth flexible stems, commonly called rattans.
- (n.) Any plant with long, hard, elastic stems, as reeds and bamboos of many kinds; also, the sugar cane.
- (n.) Stems of other plants are sometimes called canes; as, the canes of a raspberry.
- (n.) A walking stick; a staff; -- so called because originally made of one the species of cane.
- (n.) A lance or dart made of cane.
- (n.) A local European measure of length. See Canna.
- (v. t.) To beat with a cane.
- (v. t.) To make or furnish with cane or rattan; as, to cane chairs.