- A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CANTLES
- The back of a saddle seat
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
- An acutely pointed Gothic arch, like a lance
- (v. i.) To be deficient; to fail.
- (v. t.) To scant; to be niggard of; to divide into small pieces; to cut short or down.