Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CAPITALISES
- Convert (a company's reserve funds) into capital
- Consider expenditures as capital assets rather than expenses
- Compute the present value of a business or an income
- Write in capital letters
- Draw advantages from; "he is capitalizing on her mistake"; "she took advantage of his absence to meet her lover"
- Supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders