Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: CAPITALIZES
- Convert (a company's reserve funds) into capital
- Consider expenditures as capital assets rather than expenses
- Compute the present value of a business or an income
- Write in capital letters
- Draw advantages from; "he is capitalizing on her mistake"; "she took advantage of his absence to meet her lover"
- Supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders