- A number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- Bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- Bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
- Bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
- Be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CAROTENOIDS
- Any of a class of highly unsaturated yellow to red pigments occurring in plants and animals
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- Something used to beautify
- An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event