- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scarp
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CARPINGS
- Persistent petty and unjustified criticism
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scrape
- (n.) The act of scraping; the act or process of making even, or reducing to the proper form, by means of a scraper.
- (n.) Something scraped off; that which is separated from a substance, or is collected by scraping; as, the scraping of the street.
- (a.) Resembling the act of, or the effect produced by, one who, or that which, scrapes; as, a scraping noise; a scraping miser.