Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CASERN
- (n.) A lodging for soldiers in garrison towns, usually near the rampart; barracks.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- Stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
- Lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- United States writer (1871-1900)