- (n.) A chest to hold ammunition.
- (n.) A four-wheeled carriage for conveying ammunition, consisting of two parts, a body and a limber. In light field batteries there is one caisson to each piece, having two ammunition boxes on the body, and one on the limber.
- (n.) A chest filled with explosive materials, to be laid in the way of an enemy and exploded on his approach.
- (n.) A water-tight box, of timber or iron within which work is carried on in building foundations or structures below the water level.
- (n.) A hollow floating box, usually of iron, which serves to close the entrances of docks and basins.
- (n.) A structure, usually with an air chamber, placed beneath a vessel to lift or float it.
- (n.) A sunk panel of ceilings or soffits.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CASINOS
- (pl.) of Casino
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A game at cards, played by two or more persons, usually for twenty-one points.