- The quantity contained in a sack
- An enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- Put in a sack; "The grocer sacked the onions"
- Make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- The termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- Plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
- The plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter; "the sack of Rome"
- Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position;
- A loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- A hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
- A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- A woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- Any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CASKS
- A cylindrical container that holds liquids
- The quantity a cask will hold