- (a.) Without action or spirit.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CASTLES
- Interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- A large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- A large and stately mansion
- Move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king