- (n.) A regular solid body, with six equal square sides.
- (n.) The product obtained by taking a number or quantity three times as a factor; as, 4x4=16, and 16x4=64, the cube of 4.
- (v. t.) To raise to the third power; to obtain the cube of.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CEBU
- One of the Visayan islands of the central Philippines; important for its fine harbor
- An important seaport on the island of Cebu in the Philippines