- A block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- Any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- The product of three equal terms
- Raise to the third power
- A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- Cut into cubes; "cube the cheese"
- A hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CEBUS
- Type genus of the Cebidae