- (n.) Small cubes used in gaming or in determining by chance; also, the game played with dice. See Die, n.
- (v. i.) To play games with dice.
- (v. i.) To ornament with squares, diamonds, or cubes.
- (pl.) of Die
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CEDI
- The basic unit of money in Ghana
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ice
- (a.) Covered with ice; chilled with ice; as, iced water.
- (a.) Covered with something resembling ice, as sugar icing; frosted; as, iced cake.