- A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- Make fast as if with cement; "We cemented our friendship"
- Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement; "they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- Bind or join with or as if with cement
- Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- Cover or coat with cement
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Hundredth.