- (n. pl.) An Algonquin tribe of Indians, inhabiting a large part of British America east of the Rocky Mountains and south of Hudson's Bay.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CERES
- (n.) The daughter of Saturn and Ops or Rhea, the goddess of corn and tillage.
- (n.) The first discovered asteroid.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A pebble; a stone; also, a heap of stones or rocky debris.
- (a.) Secret; secretive; faithful to a secret.
- (n.) A secret.