- (v. t.) To inclose as in a case. See Incase.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: CESENA
- (n.) A session, as of some public body; especially, a meeting of spiritualists to receive spirit communication, so called.
- The Iroquoian language spoken by the Seneca
- A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
- Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero; his nine extant tragedies are modeled on Greek tragedies (circa 4 BC - 65 AD)