- (imp. & p. p. Fenced) /); p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fence
- (n.) The art or practice of attack and defense with the sword, esp. with the smallsword. See Fence, v. i., 2.
- (v. i.) Disputing or debating in a manner resembling the art of fencers.
- (v. i.) The materials used for building fences.
- (v. i.) The act of building a fence.
- (v. i.) The aggregate of the fences put up for inclosure or protection; as, the fencing of a farm.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.