Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CHAPLET
- (n.) A garland or wreath to be worn on the head.
- (n.) A string of beads, or part of a string, used by Roman Catholic in praying; a third of a rosary, or fifty beads.
- (n.) A small molding, carved into beads, pearls, olives, etc.
- (n.) A chapelet. See Chapelet, 1.
- (n.) A bent piece of sheet iron, or a pin with thin plates on its ends, for holding a core in place in the mold.
- (n.) A tuft of feathers on a peacock's head.
- (n.) A small chapel or shrine.
- (v. t.) To adorn with a chaplet or with flowers.