Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CHARITABLE
- (a.) Full of love and good will; benevolent; kind.
- (a.) Liberal in judging of others; disposed to look on the best side, and to avoid harsh judgment.
- (a.) Liberal in benefactions to the poor; giving freely; generous; beneficent.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to charity; springing from, or intended for, charity; relating to almsgiving; eleemosynary; as, a charitable institution.
- (a.) Dictated by kindness; favorable; lenient.