- (n.) The piece by which an object is attached to something, as the frog of a scabbard or the metal loop at the back of a buckle by which it is fastened to a strap.
- (n.) The transverse guard of a sword or dagger.
- (n.) The metal plate or tip which protects the end of a scabbard, belt, etc.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CHEAP
- (adv.) Cheaply.
- (n.) A bargain; a purchase; cheapness.
- (n.) Having a low price in market; of small cost or price, as compared with the usual price or the real value.
- (n.) Of comparatively small value; common; mean.
- (v. i.) To buy; to bargain.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To accuse of crime; to inform against.
- (v. i.) To turn informer; to betray one's accomplice.
- (n.) A well-known high-flavored juicy fruit, containing one or two seeds in a hard almond-like endocarp or stone; also, the tree which bears it (Prunus, / Amygdalus Persica). In the wild stock the fruit is hard and inedible.