- (n.) A saddle girth made of leather, canvas, woven horsehair, or woven grass.
- (v. t.) To gird with a sinch; to tighten the sinch or girth of (a saddle); as, to sinch up a sadle.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CHINS
- Raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- The protruding part of the lower jaw
- Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India