- (n.) A verse, of whatever measure or number of feet.
- (n.) A line in the Scriptures; specifically (Hebrew Scriptures), one of the rhythmic lines in the poetical books and passages of the Old Treatment, as written in the oldest Hebrew manuscripts and in the Revised Version of the English Bible.
- (n.) A row, line, or rank of trees.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CHITS
- The bill in a restaurant;
- A dismissive term for a girl who is immature or who lacks respect; "she was incensed that this chit of a girl should dare to make a fool of her in front of the class"; "she's a saucy chit"