- (Compar. & superl. wa) Great in quantity; long in duration; as, much rain has fallen; much time.
- (Compar. & superl. wa) Many in number.
- (Compar. & superl. wa) High in rank or position.
- (n.) A great quantity; a great deal; also, an indefinite quantity; as, you have as much as I.
- (n.) A thing uncommon, wonderful, or noticeable; something considerable.
- (a.) To a great degree or extent; greatly; abundantly; far; nearly.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CHUM
- (n.) A roommate, especially in a college or university; an old and intimate friend.
- (n.) Chopped pieces of fish used as bait.
- (v. i.) To occupy a chamber with another; as, to chum together at college.