- A clergyman or other person in religious orders
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CIRCLES
- A curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra; "they had excellent seats in the dress circle"
- Street names for flunitrazepan
- A road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island; "the accident blocked all traffic at the rotary"
- An unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
- Form a circle around; "encircle the errors"
- Ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point; "he calculated the circumference of the circle"
- Travel around something; "circle the globe"
- Something approximating the shape of a circle; "the chairs were arranged in a circle"
- Move in circles
- Group of friends/contacts
- Movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"