Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CIRCULATES
- Cause to move around; "circulate a rumor"
- Cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- Become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
- Move around freely; "She circulates among royalty"
- Move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point; "Blood circulates in my veins"; "The air here does not circulate"
- Cause to move in a circuit or system; "The fan circulates the air in the room"
- Cause be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
- Move in circles