Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CIRCUMSTANCES
- Information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
- Formal ceremony about important occasions; "pomp and circumstance"
- A condition that accompanies or influences some event or activity
- The set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event; "the historical context"
- A person's financial situation (good or bad); "he found himself in straitened circumstances"
- Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you);