Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: CLICKS
- Move or strike with a noise; "he clicked on the light"; "his arm was snapped forward"
- Make a clicking or ticking sound; "The clock ticked away"
- Click repeatedly or uncontrollably; "Chattering teeth"
- Depression of a button on a computer mouse; "a click on the right button for example"
- A hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- A stop consonant made by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu)
- A short light metallic sound
- Become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"
- Make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- Produce a click; "Xhosa speakers click"