- A transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
- Wind around something in coils or loops
- Reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- Make without a potter's wheel; "This famous potter hand-builds all of her vessels"
- Tubing that is wound in a spiral
- To wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
- A contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.