Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CLOGS
- A dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- Any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- Footwear usually with wooden soles
- Fill to excess so that function is impaired; "Fear clogged her mind"; "The story was clogged with too many details"
- Coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
- Impede with a clog or as if with a clog; "The market is being clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
- Impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden; "horses were clogged until they were tamed"
- Become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
- Dance a clog dance